Full Paper submission
In order to submit your paper for the ECF22 conference, you need to do the following:
- • Please find the Word (doc) or LaTeX template for full papers on the conference site
- • Log into your EasyChair account (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ecf22)
- • After that, you will see your abstract submission(s)
- • In order to submit the full paper, you need to click the Information button for each submission where you want to upload the full paper.
- • Paper has to be submitted in corresponding abstract submission (paper ID = abstract ID), so please do not open new submission for paper.
- • Next, click the Add file button in the right-hand side of the screen to upload the full paper for each of your submissions
Note: All files must be in PDF format, thus it is required that, once the paper is inserted into the corresponding template, it should be saved as a PDF document.
- • Click the Choose File button and select your full paper in order to upload it.
- • Click on the Submit button.
- • After submitting the paper, please, click the button Update information on the corresponding submission and select the way of presentation at the bottom of the page (Oral or Poster), and then click Update information (red button) to confirm.
- • After that, you have to send the .doc or LaTex version of your paper to the email@example.com. The .doc or LaTex documents should be sent named after paper ID obtained by EasyChair system (for example ECF22_342.doc).
Note:Please do not use firstname.lastname@example.org email for questions.
If you made a mistake during submission of paper in EasyChair, e.g. you submit a paper in the new submission and not on the existing abstract submission, please, do not delete this new submission, just inform us and we will made a corrections.
Paper length should be no more than 6 pages. For longer papers please consult us email@example.com
Additional information for authors who would like to participate in the Minisymposia:
Please send an e-mail to the conference mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), as well as to the chairman of the Minisimposia you would like to attend.
Please, for all other questions use only email@example.com
Full Paper Template - Word
Full Paper Template - LaTeX